Jesus gives us
Words we can believe in
- You were created in God’s love with life for an eternal purpose.
“My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life” (John 10:10b)
- God has given each of us a choice to receive or reject Him. Since Adam, everyone has sinned against God.
“For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard” (Rom 3:23)
- No matter how hard we try, nothing will compensate for our sins and bring us into a right relationship with God.
“God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it” (Eph. 2:8-9)
- Someone had to pay for your sins before you can be reunited with God. God’s love is so complete that He sent His perfect, sinless Son Jesus to earth to be sacrificed on a cross for your sins. When Christ died, He paid the penalty for you
“For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life” (John 3:16)
- If Jesus would have remained dead, we would still be separated from God. But Jesus came back to life, conquered death and now sits in heaven with His Father.
“If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved” (Rom 10:9)
- Jesus Christ died for our sins and He has the power to forgive our sins and wash them away
“But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness” (1 John 1:9)
- Jesus wants to give you the gift of salvation. But He will not force you to receive His gift. You must invite Him into your heart and ask Him to be your Lord and Savior.
“Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends” (Rev. 3:20)
Cry out to Christ today. He is knocking, so open the door and invite Him into your heart right now!
Lord Jesus, I want you to come in and take over my life right now. I am a sinner. I have been trusting in myself and on my own good works to get right with you. But now I know I need to put my faith and trust in Your Son, Jesus. Jesus I know now you died for me. I receive You as Lord and Master of my life. Help me, Jesus, to turn from my desire to sin and follow You. I choose Your free gift of eternal life. I realize I’m not worthy of it, but I thank you deeply for it. Amen.
Asking Christ into your heart is the single most important decision you’ve ever made or ever will make in your lifetime. A walk upon the narrow path can only be accomplished in the presence and guidance of Jesus. As children of the “Way” we’ve discovered it is much easier to share this faith journey with other Christians. If you a desire to walk in unity with other believers growing in you please know we are here under the submission of Christ waiting to share and serve Christ with you.